THE CHANGE ACCOUNT REWARDS PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement applies to The Change Account Cash Back Rewards Programme. You must read it carefully. By applying for or Using Your Change Account Prepaid Debit Mastercard®, You are agreeing to the terms set out in this Agreement. Your rights and obligations in relation to The Change Account’s Cash Back Rewards Programme are as set out in this Agreement.
“Agreement” means these terms and conditions.
”Cash Back” means the offer of money back made at a Participating Retailer.
”Participating Retailer” means the list of selected retailers offering Cashback.
“Raphaels Bank” means R. Raphael & Sons plc (Company Registration No. 1288938), with its registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ED.
“We”, “Us” or “Our” means Raphaels Bank.
You” and “Your” means the named Cardholder to whom the Card is issued.
- The Change Account Rewards Programme is operated by Intelligent Card Services Limited for Change Account Limited. These terms and conditions apply to The Change Account Rewards Programme.
- Transactions made using a Change Account Card will attract a Cash Back Reward at the Participating Retailers in The Change Account Rewards Programme.
- To see the Participating Retailers You will need to login to Your Change Account and select ‘Participating Cash Back Retailers’ on Your Overview page.
- Where the Cash Back Reward at a Participating Retailer is subject to any specific terms and conditions, these will be clearly indicated at thechangeaccount.com.
- The Cash Back Reward only applies to purchases made from the Participating Retailers at stores located within the UK and online using their UK websites, subject to specific Participating Retailer terms and conditions detailed below.
- Cash Back will be paid on all purchases from ASDA supermarkets except at petrol pumps and kiosks.
- Cash Back will be paid on all purchases at Halfords Stores but not Halfords AutoCentres.
- The Cash Back Reward will be shown on Your monthly statement at the end of the month following the purchase(s). We recommend You check Your statement regularly. If You believe there are inaccuracies in the data You must notify Us immediately by calling Customer Services on: +44(0)1753 778613[i] and We will investigate.
- Where a Participating Retailer has a policy of allowing goods to be returned for a refund in excess of 28 days We reserve the right to withhold Cash Back until the returns period has expired.
- In the event that the Participating Retailer delays or fails to make payment or ceases to trade then We will use reasonable endeavours to recover Your Cash Back Reward. We reserve the right to delay payment to You until the reward is received.
- You need to report to Us within 45 days if the Cash Back Reward has not been allocated and We will confirm if the rebate is due and allocate it to Your Change Account.
- If You receive a Cash Back Reward payment that You are not eligible to receive, You must inform Us at the earliest opportunity so that the transaction can be removed.
- We reserve the right to remove, add, or vary the specific conditions associated with any Participating Retailer, and/or the level of Cash Back Reward available. Any such changes will take place the day after the date on which they are posted on thechangeaccount.com and the day after You receive an email summarising the changes, unless otherwise indicated. It is Your responsibility to regularly check the website and emails from Change Account Limited to ensure You are aware of any changes before making a purchase.
- We reserve the right to remove or add a Participating Retailer without notice. Once a Participating Retailer is removed from The Change Account Rewards the Cash Back Reward will no longer be payable. Any such changes will take place the day after the date on which they are posted via the page ‘participating retailers’ which is only accessible when You are logged in to Your Change Account and, the day after You receive an email summarising the changes, unless otherwise indicated. It is Your responsibility to regularly check this page and emails from Change Account Limited to ensure You are aware of any changes before making a purchase.
- Any Cash Back Reward that is paid for goods that are subsequently returned will be debited from any future Cash Back Reward earned. If no further Cash Back Reward is earned We reserve the right to recover the Cash Back Reward paid from the balance held in Your Change Account.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any Cash Back Rewards Programme that, at Our sole discretion, is deemed to have been awarded in error.
- Cash Back Rewards are provided by Intelligent Card Services Ltd, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxon, OX33 1XW trading as ‘The Jam Programme’.
- If You have an enquiry relating to Your Change Account Rewards Programme, please visit thechangeaccount.com/contact. Alternatively You can contact Change Account Limited’s Customer Service number on: +44(0)1753 778613i.
[i] Our Customer Services line is open 24/7. Calls are charged at your standard network rate, calls from mobiles may be higher.