*Argos Prize Draw ‘Win £100 Argos gift card’
14th December 2015 to the 14th January 2016
Prize Draw and Competitions Terms and Conditions:
Below are the general rules that apply to the prize draws that appear on the Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd sites. In addition to these rules there may be special terms & conditions which are relevant to individual prize draws, these will appear as a link on the relevant prize draw and should be read in conjunction with these general rules.
- Promotion open to members of the ICS prepaid card schemes, excluding employees of Argos, ICS, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- To take part in the Argos ‘Win a £100 Argos gift card’ prize draw the ICS prepaid card clients scheme members should spend £40 or more in one transaction using their scheme prepaid card between dates 14th December 2015 to 14th January 2016. Each eligible entry is one entry to the prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The prize is to win £100 Argos gift card.
- The prize fund total will not exceed £100.
- Argos gift card terms and conditions are available on request.
- Any images shown depicting the prizes are for illustrative purposes only.
- The prize draw closes at midnight on 14th January 2016. No entries will be accepted after the stated closing date.
- The winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries received.
- The winner will be contacted by email or telephone within 6 weeks of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched.
- Winner’s details will be available from Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd 6 weeks after the published closing date.
- Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the closing date. Unclaimed prizes will be returned to the sponsor.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Promoters reserve the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
- Where prizes are provided by a third party, Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd is promoting the Prize on behalf of the named sponsor and Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd responsibility is limited to forwarding the winner’s details to the prize provider/sponsor so that the prize can be delivered to the address provided by the winner. Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd cannot be held responsible should a prize provider/sponsor fail to provide a stated prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant hereby confirms their consent to for Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd to promote the Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd prize draw including permission to take publicity photographs and interview the winners and for these such images and data to be used by Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd in any media publication.
- The promoter, operator and the sole responsibility of this competition is with Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford, OX33 1XW.